The deadline to apply is Monday, November 20th!
The Town of Collierville is accepting applications for Town Boards and Commissions for the year 2018. Any citizen of Collierville interested in serving on any of the following advisory boards or commissions is encouraged to submit an application by NOVEMBER 20, 2017. Here are the following open positions:
• Arts Council - 1 at-large citizen position
• Beer Board - 7 positions
• Construction Board of Appeals - 7 positions
• Design Review Commission - 6 positions
• Environmental Commission - 7 positions
• Heritage Commission - 1 student position
• Historic District Commission - 2 positions
• Library Board - 2 positions
• Parks and Recreation Advisory Board - 8 positions
• Pension Committee - 1 position
• Planning Commission - 8 positions
• Tourism Commission - 11 positions
• Town Beautiful Commission - up to 15 positions
• Zoning Appeals Board - 5 positions
CLICK HERE to learn more details about each board and commission including meeting dates.
If you are currently serving on a board or commission and your term will be expiring in December, it will still be necessary to complete an application form to ensure that the Board of Mayor and Aldermen has complete information from which to review applications.
Applications can be obtained at Town Hall, 500 Poplar View Parkway, or you can click here for an application. Please return your application to the Town Clerk at Town Hall. If applications are mailed, please address to: Town Clerk, Town of Collierville, 500 Poplar View Parkway, Collierville, TN 38017.
You will be asked to supply an e-mail address on your application, so that you can be sent a confirmation of receipt of your application. If you do not receive confirmation by e-mail, please call 457-2212 to make sure your application was received.