Code Enforcement Complaints

How do I file a complaint concerning a violation of zoning codes?
Any complaint concerning the violation of zoning codes may be submitted to the office of Building / Code Compliance at 500 Poplar View Parkway, Collierville TN 38017 or by phone 457-2310. You can, also, file your complaint through the Mayor's Action Center by clicking on the MAC icon located in the "middle" left side menu of the homepage, or you can file your complaint in person, by mail, or by phone. This complaint does become a matter of public record. All complaints are accepted and investigated to determine the validity of the complaint and appropriate action taken.

Town of DemoCollierville
    • Town Hall Location

      500 Poplar View Parkway
      Collierville, TN 38017

      Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
      Phone: 901-457-2200

      Follow us