Weeds and Grass

What can be done about overgrown yards and lots?
Every owner or tenant of property shall periodically cause to be cut the grass or other vegetation commonly recognized as weeds on his property. This vegetation is in violation of the Town Codes on parcels within a developed area when it reaches a height of six (6) inches and within an undeveloped area when it reaches one (1) foot. A grass complaint may be filed with the Mayor's Action Center by clicking on the MAC icon located in the top right menu of this page, or with the Office of Code Compliance by calling 457-2310 and any existing code violation will be corrected.

Town of DemoCollierville
    • Town Hall Location

      500 Poplar View Parkway
      Collierville, TN 38017

      Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
      Phone: 901-457-2200

      Follow us