Construction Codes FAQ
- Can I pull my own permit for:
- New Home? Yes the State allows you one every 2 years.
- An addition? Yes - no limit.
- Accessory structures? Yes
- Electrical? No
- Plumbing? No
- Mechanical? No
- Do I need a permit for:
- Widening a driveway? No
- Widening curb-cut (Inlet)? Yes
- A storage building? Yes
- A patio? No (Note: a permit is not required unless it has a roof)
- Yard irrigation system? Yes Call us for details.
- Swimming Pool or Spa? Yes Call us for details.
- To finish out my attic space into a livable space? Yes
- To change out a water heater? Yes