The list of forms listed below will need to be submitted when applying for a NSFD building permit:
- Homeowner Affidavit - this form must be filled out, notarized, and submitted with the building permit when a homeowner will be acting as the General Contractor. The State allows a homeowner to pull a NSFD building permit once every two years.
- Subdivision Lot Grading
- NOI & NOC - Town of Collierville Storm Water Ordinance
- ResCheck 2009 Energy Code Complaince
- Building Permit Application
Additional Forms and Information
- Process for Engineering review when finished floor elevations are below FFE on recorded plat.
- Example for revised minimum FFE grading survey
- Residential Seismic Requirements
- Residential Engineered Footing and Slab form Letter
- FEMA 232 Homebuilders Guide (2006)
- Builders Bulletin for Construction Exits
- Tennessee One Call
- Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Letter
- Out of State Contractor License Information
- TOC Erosion and Sediment Control Compliance (03/30/11)
- TDEC Construction Storm Water Inspection Certification
- TDEC Notice of Termination
- APA Narrow Wall Bracing Method
If you have any questions please contact the Town of Collierville Building Department at (901) 457-2310, or visit us on the East side of Town Hall located at 500 Poplar View Parkway.