The information listed below will need to be submitted when applying for an Accessory Structure building permit:
- Home Owner Affidavit will need to be filled out and notarized if the property owner is not using a licensed contractor.
- Accessory Structure Application
- Building Permit Application
- Sketch or drawing of the structure - if the structure is a prefabricated building that will be delivered, then provide a brochure of the structure you will be purchasing.
- Plot of the residential lot showing where the accessory structure will be located. Be sure to include the dimensions of the structure, distance to the rear and side property lines, as well as distances to any other structure on the lot (i.e. house, pool, storage building, etc.)
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact our Building Department at (901) 457-2310.