New Single Family Dwelling

The list of forms listed below will need to be submitted when applying for a NSFD building permit:

  1. Homeowner Affidavit - this form must be filled out, notarized, and submitted with the building permit when a homeowner will be acting as the General Contractor.  The State allows a homeowner to pull a NSFD building permit once every two years.
  2. Subdivision Lot Grading 
  3. NOI & NOC - Town of Collierville Storm Water Ordinance
  4. ResCheck 2009 Energy Code Complaince
  5. Building Permit Application

Additional Forms and Information

If you have any questions please contact the Town of Collierville Building Department at (901) 457-2310, or visit us on the East side of Town Hall located at 500 Poplar View Parkway.


Town of DemoCollierville
    • Town Hall Location

      500 Poplar View Parkway
      Collierville, TN 38017

      Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
      Phone: 901-457-2200

      Follow us