Commercial Business Guide

This is a guide of helpful information for moving or opening a business in the Town of Collierville.  Please read through the following information, and if you have any questions or need further assistance please contact the Development Department at the Town of Collierville.

  1. Zoning - Is the address zoned for the type of commercial use you want to put there?
  2. Building and Fire Code Review - for moving a business into an existing commercial building.
  3. Business License Information
  4. Shelby County Health Department Information
  5. Building Permits - for new or existing commercial buildings.
  6. Signage

Issues that commonly occur with new businesses:

Development Department Contact Information:

Located at Town Hall
500 Poplar View Parkway
Collierville, TN 38017
(901) 457-2360
(901) 457-2354 (fax)
(901) 457-2340
(901) 457-2354 (fax)
(901) 457-2310
(901) 457-2329 (fax)
(901) 457-2280
(901) 457-2207 (fax)
Town of DemoCollierville
    • Town Hall Location

      500 Poplar View Parkway
      Collierville, TN 38017

      Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
      Phone: 901-457-2200

      Follow us