Will your business need temporary signage (grand openings, now hiring, product, advertisements, etc.)?  If so, permits are required, and each business is allowed a certain number of signs for a maximum duration during the calendar year.

Will your business need permanent signage (wall, windows, freestanding ground sign, etc.)?  If so, first make sure the property owner agrees with the design (especially in a shopping center), and submit a sign application to the Planning Division for permits.

Click here for a Permanent sign permit application, or  here for a Temporary sign permit application, or for additional information or questions contact the Planning Division.

Collierville Planning Division
500 Poplar View Pkwy
Collierville, TN 38017
(901) 457-2360
(901) 457-2354 fax
Town of DemoCollierville
    • Town Hall Location

      500 Poplar View Parkway
      Collierville, TN 38017

      Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
      Phone: 901-457-2200

      Follow us