Collierville Municipal Court
101 Walnut Street
Collierville, TN 38017
Phone: (901) 457-2580
Fax: (901) 457-2581
William Craig Hall
Municipal Court Clerk:
Charles W. Bell
The Municipal Court has general sessions jurisdiction over all misdemeanor cases and hears felony cases up to preliminary hearing. In addition, the Judge hears adult and juvenile traffic cases and city code violations.
The Court Clerk is responsible for managing court operations, developing and implementing court policy and procedures, and collecting all fines, fees, forfeitures and taxes. The Court Clerk's Office has a staff of 11 deputy court clerks who prepare felony, misdemeanor, traffic, and city code cases for the court docket, process court orders, judgments and traffic citations, process and maintain the court docket, and issue warrants.
- All persons, bags, and packages are subject to search.
- Weapons are prohibited in the Court building.
- Courtroom seating is for persons with a case on the docket.
- Be polite and courteous to the Judge, Court personnel, and persons around you.
- Stand with your hands out of your pockets and to your side when appearing before the Judge.
- Quiet - No talking allowed in the courtroom.
- No cell phones or electronic devices allowed in the Court building.
- No foods, drink, gum, or smoking allowed in the Court building.
- Approach the Judge's Bench only when summoned by the Court.
- Unruly children are not allowed in the courtroom.
- Go to the Court Clerk's Office for court information and to pay fines and costs.
Court Dress Code
Defendant must be appropriately dressed to be admitted into the courtroom.
- No shorts or short skirts
- No hats/head covering
- No halter/tank tops
- No exposed midriffs
- No low-cut tops, short skirts or dresses
- No pants hanging below the waist
- No torn clothing or clothing with holes
- No inappropriate or distasteful logos on clothing
- No shirts hanging outside pants
The Collierville Municipal Court is located at 101 Walnut Street.
If you are a person with a qualified disability and need assistance, please call the Local ADA Coordinator at (901) 379-7890.