Recycle, Upcycle and Repurpose Contest
Participants will use recycled material to create a working robot, to upcycle a product(s) to make it better, or to create art. Each contest is open to individuals or teams from kindergarten age through adult. Entries will be exhibited and some offered for sale. First, second, and third place winners will be honored at an awards event. See contest rules and application here.
Three Contest Divisions:
• Recycled Robot: Make a robot using recycled material.
• Upcycled Project: Make something using recycled material that results in a better quality object (from trash to treasure).
• Repurposed Art: Using “found objects” or recycled items create a work of art.
• Thursday, November 17, 3:00 – 5:00, Morton Museum--Turn in contest entries at the Morton Museum
• Friday, November 18 - Judging of entries
• Saturday, November 19, 10:00 – 12:00, Morton Museum--Exhibit of contest entries and announcement of winners.