Driver's Licenses

Driver testing centers are not located in Collierville. There are driver testing centers at 6340 Summer Avenue and 3200 East Shelby Drive. They are open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The last road test is at 4:30 p.m.

Changes of address should be reported to the Tennessee Department of Safety within 10 days. New residents of Tennessee with a valid driver's license must take an eye exam. You must have two proofs of address, such as MLG&W bill and Collierville water bill.

Out of state license changes require your birth certificate or a notarized copy of your certificate.

The county's three full-service driver's license stations are located at 6340 Summer, 5019 W. Union in Millington and 3200 E. Shelby. They also are open from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. For more driver's license information, call 543-7920.

Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses are issued by Shelby County Government. For more information, click here or call 545-4255.


For motor vehicle registration, call 545-4244.

Voter's Registration

You can register in person at the Shelby County Election Commission, 157 Poplar, room 109 and the Department of Safety when you apply for a driver's license. Registration is closed 29 days prior to an election. For more voter information about Tennessee, click here .

You can register to vote in federal elections at .

For Shelby County elections, go to:

Town of DemoCollierville
    • Town Hall Location

      500 Poplar View Parkway
      Collierville, TN 38017

      Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
      Phone: 901-457-2200

      Follow us