Gas & Electricity
245 South Main
1111 Shelby Drive
All hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday.
Water, Sewer & Sanitation
To start your water, sewer and sanitation service with the Town of Collierville, you must appear in person at Town Hall offices, 500 Poplar View Parkway.
Some of the information you'll need to bring to complete your application:
- Identification, driver's license preferred
- Social security number
- Closing papers or lease agreement
- If renting, landlord's name and address
- Close relative's name and address
- Check or cash for payment of fees
Service establishment fee required.
- Service establishment fee for homes being purchased is $80 (non-refundable)
- Service establishment fee for rental property is $80 (non-refundable) plus an additional $75 deposit (refundable when service discontinued).
Higher establishment fees apply for after business hours water turn on.
- In person: Fill out form at Town Hall
- By Mail: Signed written request that includes forwarding address
- By Fax: Signed written request that includes forwarding address
Paying Your Water Bill
- In Person: Town Hall. Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Closed Sat., Sun., & Holidays)
- By mail: Town of Collierville, 500 Poplar View Parkway, Collierville, TN, 38017
- 24 hour drop boxes:Town Hall, Burch Library on Poplar View Parkway and Community Center on Powell Road
- Auto Bank Debit: Signed Authorization Agreement and copy of voided check required. Agreement form may be requested at Town Hall and is included in the Towns newcomers packet. Download Authorization Agreement (56 k)
For more information, speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 901-457-2240. We look forward to serving you.